Mobrey Ultrasonic Level and Flow Transmitters are your cost-effective solution for reliable level measurement instrumentation. The Mobrey MSP900SH and MSP900FH are ideal for enclosed wetwells, sumps, and are fully encapsulated to withstand accidental submersion.
Features & Benefits
- Fast fit and commisioning for reduced start-up costs.
- Minimal maintenance costs with non-contacting technology.
- Ideal for level, contents volume, or open channel flow applications.
- Two-wire loop-powered with Instrinsic Safety (IS) hazardous are certification.
- Routine level measurement up to 40 ft. (12 m).
- Sealed type 6P/IP68 version offers protection during flooding.
- Inert process-wetted materials for use with corrosive materials.
- Easy configuration with Mobrey MCU900 Series Universal Controller or field communicator.
- The Mobrey MSP900FH has a factory fitted remote temperature sensor for dynamic temperature compensation.
Technical datasheet and Bulletin
Certificates and Approvals
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
Analog 4-20 mA, HART
1-in. NPT or 1-in. BSPP threaded connection options
Process Wetted Material
“-40 to 140 °F (-40 to 60 °C)”
-4 to 44 psi (-0.25 to 3.0 bar)
Mobrey MCU900 Series Universal Control Unit or field communicator
“10, 65, or 164 ft. (3, 20, or 50 m), factory fitted PVC cable.
Ingress protection rating is IP68 to 33 ft. (10 m).”
“12 to 40 Vdc (non-hazardous or unclassified area).
12 to 30 Vdc (hazardous or classified area).”