Ultrasonic Level Transmitters
Mobrey Ultrasonic Level Transmitters are your cost-effective solution for reliable level measurement instrumentation. The Mobrey MSP Series can be used for virtually all level measurements (at atmospheric pressure), and are ideal for mounting over liquid surfaces in tanks or open channel flow..
Features & Benefits
- Fast fit and commissioning for reduced start-up costs.
- Minimal maintenance costs with non-contacting technology.
- Ideal for level, contents volume, or open channel flow applications.
- Two-wire loop-powered with Intrinsic Safety (IS) hazardous are certification.
- Routine level measurement up to 40 ft. (12 m).
- Local operator interface or remote programming
- Inert process-wetted materials for use with corrosive materials.
- Easy configuration with Mobrey MCU900 Series Universal Controller
Technical datasheet and Bulletin
Certificates and Approvals
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
4-20 mA on MSP422.
4-20 mA / HART on MSP400RH and MSP900GH.
Other output: Two relays on MSP400RH.”
2-in. NPT or BSP threaded process connections.
Optional flange accessories available
Process Wetted Material
-4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C) for MSP422 and MSP400RH.
-40 to 140 °F (-40 to 60 °C) for MSP900GH.
-4 to 44 psi (-0.25 to 3.0 bar).
Mobrey MCU900 Series Universal Control Unit.
Standard integral push-buttons with LCD.
One off M20 x 1.5 cable/conduit entry on MSP422.
Two off M20 x 1.5 cable/conduit entries on MSP400RH and MSP900GH.
Ingress protection is IP 66/67 (when using supplied cable gland/blanking plug).
12 to 30 Vdc for MSP422.
12 to 40 Vdc for MSP400RH.
12 to 40 Vdc (non-hazardous or unclassified area).
12 to 30 Vdc (hazardous or classified area).