The MCU201 and MCU203 control units provide simple and economical control electronics for wall-mounting near a tank or pipeline containing a single Mobrey Ultrasonic Level Switch.
Features & Benefits
- Wall-mounting IP65 polycarbonate enclosure
- DPDT relay output for wet-to-dry or dry-to-wet changeover indication, external control, or alarm condition indication.
- Accepts a voltage-free contact input e.g. to actuate a pump control function via the output DPDT relay
- Three LED indicators – Normal, Alarm, and Fault
- Selectable time delay (0.5, 2, 8 or 30 seconds) for wet-to-dry or dry-to-wet changeover
- Continuous cable check between controller and Mobrey 400SD Point Level Detector
Technical datasheet and Bulletin
Certificates and Approvals
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
110/120 Vac or 220/240 Vac, selectable for MCU201.
24 Vdc for MCU203.
4-20 mA and five Single-Pole-Double-Throw (SPDT) Relays.
Double-Pole Changeover (DPCO) Relay.
7.9 x 4.7 x 3 in. (200 x 120 x 75 mm)
3 (Green LED for normal state (wet/dry), red LED for alarm, and amber LED for fault)