Features & Benefits
- Detect the unwanted presence of water or steam in lines, columns, and condensate pots
- SIL 3 certified to IEC 61508 as required by IEC 61511
- Commonly used on steam drums, drain pots, or for steam Turbine Water Induction Protection (TWIP)
- Electrodes for use up to 1040 °F (560 °C) and 4350 PSI (300 bar)
- Patented design, phase detection and triple redundancy for ultimate reliability.
- Relay outputs in varying options, for status and fault alarms
- Configurable steam/water thresholds to adjust for water purity