The model 733 Vapour Pressure Temperature Switch has a rigid stem thermal system and is suitable for setpoints between -50°C and 120°C with maximum working temperatures up to 130°C
- Technical advice
- Installation support
- Local support
- Instrumentation repairs
- Spare parts
Designed in the mid-1970s and developed over subsequent years, the Performance Series switch range offers users the broadest range of options, the highest levels of set-point repeatability and the confidence of long term performance that a mature product such as this can prove.
The model 733 Performance Series Vapour Pressure Temperature Switches comprise of a rigid stem thermal system upon which a compression gland slides to enable various depths of thermowell (pocket) to be accomodated. This sensor is coupled to the microswitch via a precision stainless steel mechanism, the combination of which helps deliver the market leading performance customers can expect from the Series.
- Ranges available up to 120°C
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosures in zinc alloy or stainless steel
- ATEX and IECEx Ex d Flameproof models available
- Environmentally and Hermetically sealed switch options
- Set-point adjustable over the full range against a calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster